December 13, 2023 05:00 pm
Mike Gordon's lab
Neuropizza is always on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm in the Koerner Pavilion conference room, located on level 1:
2023-2024 Seminar Schedule:
- December 13th, 2023: Freda Miller's lab, "Building and Rebuilding the Mammalian Cortex"
- January 17th, 2024: Lara Boyd's lab, "Mapping Brain Behaviour Relationships in Humans"
- February 21st, 2024: Khaled Abdelrahman's lab, "Targeting G protein-coupled receptors for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases"
- March 13th, 2024: Clare Beasley's lab, "Investigating the link between mental health and the immune system"
- April 17th, 2024: Carol Chen's lab, "Histone Mutations in Brain Cancer & Neurodevelopmental Syndromes"
- May 15th, 2024: Brett Hilton's lab, "Why do axons fail to regenerate after spinal cord injury?"
Source: Department of Psychology